* 2016 Trek Fuel EX 9.8 Carbon
* Large/18.5" - Carbon main frame, alloy rear triangle - 29" Bontrager Wheel Set - Shimano XT: 11x2 Drivetrain, Crank Arms, Brakes - Carbon Handlebar - Reverb Dropper Post (Pedals not included)
* In 2016 Trek built this Fuel with the same slack geometry as the Remedy, but with 29" wheels. This is the perfect combination for a top of the line ascending trail bike that still rips on the descents.
* This bike has been ridden and has some scrapes and scratches, but it has been very well cared for. Fall 2019 I replaced the entire brake assembly, repacked the head set, free-hub and bottom bracket and rebuilt rear wheel.
* $2,300 (I will include a $75 complete bike tune-up with any full price offer)
* Please text for more info 530.386.1720.